The HYDROMATIC version is an hydro pellet stove with innovative features, which are the result of several years of rigorous tests:
- significant performance levels especially in terms of efficiency and emissions
- excellent thermal exchange with the water in the system and, at the same time, high-performance room ventilation: while the stove keeps water in the radiators hot, 3 – 5 kW power is also used for room heating through forced ventilation (with the No-Air function, supplied as standard)
- standard sealed structure, ideal for ensuring maximum thermal comfort even in high-efficiency houses
- “environmentally friendly” design: this stove is already compliant with the Ecodesign 2022 directive on emissions and environmental impact
- ignition speed: the flame appears in less than three minutes, with a 40% reduction in ignition times
- practical to use thanks to an innovative self-cleaning brazier and a larger ash drawer: an automatic scraping system prevents ash deposits and avoids having to clean the firebox on a daily basis, whereas the larger ash drawer allows emptying just once a week.